Escape the office
Visit us and enjoy learning new skills with your team. Leave your suit at home, don your wellies and waterproofs and prepare to have fun!
We can offer a variety of team days and outdoor experiences for companies and organisations throughout the year. They could include helping out in our tree nurseries, surveying our woodlands in summer, or planting trees in winter – contact our office to discuss your ideas.
Your group is welcome to join our regular sessions, mainly on Wednesdays and Sundays, yet we can also arrange other days to suit your business needs.
We charge £250.00 for up to 20 people and £400.00 for over 20 people. This is to cover our staff and material costs. Presently we do not provide lunch, due to the many and varied dietary requirements, which can be very difficult to cater for ‘in the field’. You are welcome to bring your own lunch, and we always provide a range of hot and cold drinks throughout the day.
What to Bring
- warm clothing (layers are best as you get warm planting trees!)
- an extra fleece to put on at lunchtime (optional)
- waterproof outer clothes that you don’t mind getting muddy (we wear a cheap kagoule and old waterproof trousers)
- warm hat
- wellies or strong outdoor boots
- gardening gloves (optional – can be supplied)
- a packed lunch
- water bottle
- a large plastic bag to put muddy waterproofs/footwear in at end of day.